The Music Teacher Awards for Excellence were created to celebrate excellence in the UK’s music education sector. The 2015 awards will take place on 12 March 2015 in a brand new venue – the stunning Grange Hotel in St Paul’s – where guests will be treated to a champagne reception followed by a three-course dinner, as well as live music performances.
Nominations for the award categories are now closed.
The shortlist will be announced online in mid-November and in the December issue of Music Teacher magazine.
- Best Musical Initiative Award, sponsored by the Royal Marines Band Service
- Best Print Resource Award, sponsored by Rhinegold Publishing Ltd
- Best Digital/Technological Resource Award
- Best SEN Resource Award
- Excellence in Primary/Early Years Music Award
- Best School Music Department Award, sponsored by the MMA
- NEW for 2015: Musicians’ Union Inspiration Award, sponsored by the MU
- NEW for 2015: Best Music Education Product Award
- Best Classical Music Education Initiative Award, sponsored by Classic FM
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Black Cat Music and MusicPracticeRooms.com
- Music Teacher Magazine Editor’s Award, which will be chosen by Thomas Lydon, editor of Music Teacher.
Use the navigation on the right-hand side to view the 2014 finalists and winners, or click here to view photos of the 2014 event.
Sponsorship at the Music Teacher Awards for Excellence will give your brand promotion to the music education sector through a mix of online and offline marketing campaigns, as well as editorial coverage in Music Teacher magazine and exposure at the event.
Call Amy, our head of sales, on 020 7333 1719 for more information.
Attending the awards
If you’re interested in attending this event, please click here to email Frances Innes-Hopkins, marketing manager, who will be able to provide further information.
The dress code for the evening will be black tie/evening dress and the running order is detailed below:
- 7.30: Champagne reception
- 8.15: Dinner served
- 9.30: The awards ceremony
- 10.45 onwards: Music and cash bar
- Midnight: End